Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shopping trip for this morning- 4/7/11

This is not my first trip of this week, but reality is that I might not have time to go back and post about my other trips this week, so I might as well start now.  (although I did have a great Target trip early this week, I definitely want to share)

So this morning, I was able to run to Walgreens and pick up a few things before my husband left for work (It is always wonderful to shop sans kids).  Here is what I got:

Aussie Moist Conditioner- $3.50 on sale
Aussie Mousse- $3.50 on sale
Colgate Max clean toothpaste- $2.99 on sale
3 Activity coloring books- 3/$1 with Walgreens in-ad coupon

My total before coupons:  $10.99

Coupons I used:
$1 off Aussie (from the P&G booklet mailed as a rebate in December)
Buy 1 Aussie Shampoo or Conditioner, get a styler free coupon (from 3/13 SS)
$.75 off Colgate toothpaste (from 4/3 SS)
2- $3 Register Rewards, from the coffee deal last week

Paid $.78 out of pocket, $.77 of it was tax, after my coupons and got back a $2 Register Reward for the Aussie items and a $3 Register Reward for the toothpaste.

Did this same transaction twice, so I spent $1.56 for
- 2 conditioners
- 2 bottles of mousse
- 2 tubes of toothpaste
- 6 activity coloring books

AND, I got 2-$3 register rewards and 2-$2 Register rewards to use next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment