Thursday, April 7, 2011

Welcome

For the past year, many of my family and friends have been asking me to start a blog to tell them about the deals I get at stores so that they can save more money.  I still need to add A LOT to this blog, but figured if I didn’t start now, when would I.  Plus I am tired of all of you calling me everyday to ask “is this a good deal”, “is there a coupon for this”, “what’s on sale this week”…lol.  So this will be my place to tell you about upcoming deals, current sales, good coupons to save up and to teach you what I have learned about couponing and saving money on everyday expenses. 

Over the next weeks, I will add little tutorials from me and from other places and blogs on the internet to help you get a start on your couponing journey and feel free to ask questions.  My number 1 suggestion is to move at your own pace.  Don’t worry about trying to keep up with me or anyone else.  Do what works well for your family and don’t stress your self out.  If you are happy with what you have saved, or how much less you are spending, then you are doing great! 

As a side note, I will probably just be sharing things period about my family in here, so don’t be surprised when you read about a new tooth or a biology quiz when you log onto this blog some days.  With 2 under 2, it is going to be a miracle to keep up with just this one blog, so trying to have more than 1 is out of the question

No comments:

Post a Comment