Thursday, April 28, 2011

And the Winner is....

First,

You all can NOT follow directions...lol. The directions clearly said "Don't forget to leave a separate comment for each entry/task you complete".  Some people did, some didn't and well the only fair thing I could do is just pick a number between 1 and 14, which is what I did...


And the Winner is the 4th comment/post: Whitney! Whitney send me an e-mail at challenge2budget@yahoo.com with your mailing address so I can get your coupons to you.

Thank you all for your great job in spreading the word, Challenge 2 Budget has 79 Facebook Fans and 26 Blog Followers!!! I don't know a lot about blogs, but people have told me that is great for a blog that is less than 3 weeks old, so I am excited.  Look for another giveaway soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment