Thursday, April 7, 2011

April Goals

Well, goal number 1 is to finally publish this blog.  So if someone other than me is reading this, I have accomplished that goal...lol.

But I found that at the end of March, after keeping great records for the first too months, I got really off track with my record keeping in March.  So I am going to implement a new way to track my expenses:
- I will be using a seperate bank account for just my $50 budget.  It is my old personal account from when I useto work outside the house and I haven't been using it so now I can use it and be abel to make sure I never get changed that horrible monthly fee for not having enough debit card transactions.
- Each Sunday, I will transfer $50 into this account and will use it to pay all of our expenses outside of gas.
- I will deposit rebate checks into this acccount only so that I will have those dollars easily available to use and can keep better track of those too.
- If I ever get behind on counting receipts, I can always just use my bank statement as a back-up and I get the convienence of not carrying around the cash on me (which I hated because I am terrible with keeping up with spare change)

So I guess that is goal number 2, use the bank account for all expenses.

My next goal is to try to update this blog at least every 2 days.

And my final goal is to figure out how to actually use a blog.  I am not trying to get 50 miliion followers and things like that I just like to coupon and love to share my deals, so since so many have been asking, this will be a great way to share my finds and my deals. 

So let's see:

Goal 1: publish blog
Goal 2: use bank account debit card for all expenses
Goal 3: blog at least once every 2 days
Goal 4: learn how to use a blog (might need your help with that so please chime in)

No comments:

Post a Comment